Traveling the world is an exciting experience. At WellnessMart, MD, we want to make sure you return safely with stories to tell. As full-service travel medicine clinics and CDC-certified Yellow Fever vaccination centers, all WellnessMart locations can provide any vaccine you need for your upcoming adventure.
Many people feel like they have to have shots to travel. With few exceptions, this is false – the only vaccine you will ever be required to do is Yellow Fever. Everything else is merely recommended to help make sure you don’t get that particular disease.
At WellnessMart, MD, we believe that these shots are really just a way of accompishing your goal of staying healthy. Our travel consultation provides you with the information you need to do that including:
- How do you get (and consequently avoid) each disease?
- What is the relative risk (1:2 vs 1:2000000) of getting that disease during your trip?
- How much will it cost to eliminate that risk with a vaccine?
Once you have this information, you are in a much better position to make an educated decision about what shots are right for your unique situation.
Available Travel Vaccines Include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A + B (Twinrix)
- Japanese Encephalitis (special order only – next day availability)
- Meningitis (Menactra)
- Rabies (special order only – next day availability)
- Typhoid Fever (oral & injectable)
- Yellow Fever